17.7.14

Clean Line Monochrome

Shirt: Zara. Shorts: Zara. Bag: Balenciaga. Espadrille: Chanel. Sunnies: Chanel. 

Sometimes it only takes a crisp white shirt to look smart, agree? I had this outfit on to attend an art exhibition. Hence I went with comfy flats to easily move around without being worried I would step on someone's feet (haha, I can be real clumsy)! Other than that, there are a millions ways to prep this look, to work and occasions. I'm digging the unique silhouette of this Celine-inspired shirt with little price and paired it with sharp black shorts. I think the look will really go well with this season's fashionable ankle-strap heels as well. Tell me how you like yours! 



SHOP THE LOOK:

2 comments:

  1. Nice summer look,I like black and white too, I will like to try your commend of theory black short⋯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes do try Theory, the brand offers some amazing classic wardrobe must-haves!

      Delete

copyright © state of heart