3.8.15

Free-spirited


Fringed t-shirt: H&M // Jeans: J Brand // Bag: Herm├Ęs //
Sandals: Balenciaga


Better late than never, here again writing my long overdue blog post... 
In a breezy summer night, from time to time I go out to grab nibbles with girlfriends after work. Denims are my top choice when it comes to this instance. And I will give you that, they really done some innovating work! Most brands nowadays have a jeans line with ultra soft and light denim fabric providing comfort and style hand-in-hand.
Choosing a right pair sometimes could be daunting. With the legs that quite not long enough, I like my jeans to be skinny and ankle grazing to elongate the lines. I also like faded wash to create some optical illusions for slimmer effects. The variety of choices really depend on your style, body shape and budget massively (Feel free to leave me email/comment to ask for your personal advise). 

If you haven't had enough of airy shoes this summer, hey, how about a trusty pair of studded thong sandals? It can never go out of style.


If you like the look, you can shop for something similar below:



SHOP THE LOOK:



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © state of heart